In Zambia Millions of Kilowatts of Electricity are lost every year.
If you own or operate a business in Zambia that consumes 3 Phase Electricity you are the one paying for these losses.
On average 22% of all purchased electricity is lost to The Problem. But our detailed measurements show that some companies lose as much as 40%.
Zesco own surveys reveal that 4 out of 5 businesses in Zambia lose between 20-50% of all electricity consumed/bought and paid for.
What does this mean to You?
Key Features and Benefits
- Our Power Factor Correction solutions Eliminate Reactive losses and provide on-going savings.
- Competitively priced, Payback times averaging less than 1 year. And our focus on reliability means that you’ll keep saving money for years and years to come.
- Built from the best German components and capacitors as specified by AirBus Industries (Also used on the Airbus A380).
- Our Power Factor Correction Solutions are guaranteed to work with diesel generators. Giving you proven 10% savings in fuel costs.
- Forced air ventilation allows our units to work at temperatures up to 65C.
- Our units are designed to operate at high altitudes of up to 2000 metres above sea level.
- 5 Year Warranty on all our units. Yearly service visits and diagnostics.
- On site survey service prior to supply to highlight areas of concern and how we can assist you best.
Why shouldn’t your business in Zambia have the best too?